Booking Tickets for the Barn Theatre
Tickets are available from the Barn Box Office:
- Online via this website. Simply click the Buy Tickets button for the show you wish to purchase tickets for.
- Telephone 01707 324300, open 8am to 7pm Monday to Saturday, plus 7pm to 8.30pm on performance nights. Messages can be left outside these hours and our box office staff will normally get back to you the same day to take your booking.
- In person at the Barn Theatre Box Office from 7pm to 8.30pm every performance night (matinees 1.30pm to 3pm). Advance tickets can also be booked in person.
Evening performances start at 8pm unless otherwise stated. Matinees begin at 2.30pm.
The bar is open from 7.30pm.
Regular Productions: £13.00 (first night tickets for Members are £9.00)
Musicals: £15.00 (first night tickets for Members are £12.00)
Block bookings: 10% discount for 10 or more
School bookings: £9.00 each for 10 or more
You can choose to receive your tickets in three ways:
- E-ticket: If selected at the time of booking, your ticket will be emailed to you. You can either print it or display it on your smartphone when you arrive at the theatre.
- Box Office collection: Tickets may be collected from the Barn Theatre Box Office on the night of the performance.
- By post: For an additional charge of £1, if you are booking at least 3 working days before the performance, tickets may be posted to you at any address in the United Kingdom. Tickets will normally be posted within 7 working days.
Conditions of sale
Bookings once made cannot be cancelled, and refunds will only be made if the performance does not take place.
Payment is only accepted in pounds sterling.
The theatre has a small car park, but at busy times it may be necessary to park on Handside Lane or Meadow Green. We recommend allowing extra time to find a parking space. Please be considerate to our neighbours and keep access to their driveways clear.