Tickets are available from the Barn Box Office:
- Online via this website. Simply click the Buy Tickets button for the show you wish to purchase tickets for.
- Telephone 01707 324300, open 8:30 – 21:00 Mon-Fri and 9:00 – 21:00 at the weekends, plus 7pm to 8.30pm on performance nights.
- In person at the Barn Theatre Box Office from 7pm to 8.30pm every performance night (matinees 1.30pm to 3pm). Advance tickets can also be booked in person.
Evening performances start at 8pm unless otherwise stated. Matinees begin at 2.30pm.
The bar is open from 7.30pm.
- Seat prices vary – please see individual shows for details
- Most first nights are offered at a discount to Barn Theatre members
- Block bookings for the same performance attract a discount of 10%
- Schools and other large groups may receive further discounts – please get in touch
- Season tickets are available and will save you 15%.
Any enquiry relating to the above can be sent to the box office by clicking here or calling us on 01707 324300.
Box Office Manager (Volunteer)
If you’ve got any problems please just get in touch…I’ll be happy to help where I can.
Don't forget - coming up
You can choose to receive your tickets in three ways:
- E-ticket: If selected at the time of booking, your ticket will be emailed to you. You can either print it or display it on your smartphone when you arrive at the theatre.
- Box Office collection: Tickets may be collected from the Barn Theatre Box Office on the night of the performance for a will attract a booking fee of £1 ‘per transaction’
- By post: For an additional charge of £2.25, if you are booking at least 3 working days before the performance, tickets may be posted to you at any address in the United Kingdom. Tickets will normally be posted within 7 working days.
Conditions of Sale
Bookings once made cannot be cancelled, and refunds will only be made if the performance does not take place.
Payment is only accepted in pounds sterling.
The Barn Theatre only has a small car park so cannot usually accomodate all of our patron's cars. We kindly ask our audience members to be extra considerate to our residential neighbours and park a short distance away and take a short, 2 or 3 minute walk to the Barn. This will really help our relationship with our immediate, residential neightbours as parking problems are a very emotive and on-going issue, with some patrons fully blocking some driveways.
Thank you for your help.,